Monday 14 September 2009

A letter to Ealing MP, 15/09/09 via E-mail.

Dear Mr MP

I need your help on the following area,transport for LONDON, what I ask from you is, you political power, as I have contacted the TFL for number of times and with little effect, they just sent me the same letter that they have typed in advanced.

This is the problem: I have pointed it out, how it can be sloved and make it better for everyone who use the local buses, not just few that who does not know the direction.It is not fair on the many local people have to put up with loud speaker announcement,It is so loud the speakers itself vibrate.Only a few buses that I find the volume is set right and it is ok,end of the day, as I have explained below,if TFL will follow my idea, it will make many million of people in LONDON happy,but they are being arrogant NOT to follow it, as they did not think of that themself or pure arrogant.

IS IT TOO HARD TO KEEP PART OF THE BUSES WITH NO ANNOUNCEMENT, E.G DOUBLE DECKER BUS, CAN BE SET THAT UPDECK WILL HAVE NO ANNOUNCEMENT, IF ANYONE GET ON THE BUS, NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING, THAN THEY CAN STAY DOWNSTAIR AND LISTEN TO THE SPEAKER,WHILE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT WILL GO UP, ONLY THING WORRYING THE BUS COMPANY, IS THEY DO THAT, THAN EVERYONE WILL GO UPPERDECK, WHICH WILL POINT OUT THAT THEIR NEW MULTI POUNDS SYSTEM IS NOTHING BUT BULLY THE LOCAL PEOPLE.AS FOR SINGLE DECKER BUS,THEY CAN STILL TURN THE HALF OF THE BUS,BACK OF THE BUS SPEAKERS TURNED OFF,THERE ARE TOO MANY SPEAKERS ON THE BUS,MORE LESS ONE FOR EACH 2 SEATS,WHY DO THEY NEED TO KEEP THE VOLUME SO HIGH, I JUST DO NOT KNOW! WELL THAN AGAIN CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THEY PUT ON HEATER ON SUMMER TIME AND FAN ON WINTER TIMES, I HAVE EXPERIENCE IT MANY TIMES, NOT TOO HARD

I have listed the letter that I sent to TFL on my blog and I will also list this on my blog too, but leave your name blank to protect your privacy, if you give me your permission than I will be happy to add your name on my blog, http://www.howislondonlife.blogspot.com/

If you have help me on this, I will point out other problems in Ealing, need your political will get this right, thats what I belive, Gorvenment should be run by the people for people.

1, first letter: http://howislondonlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-is-wrong-with-london-buses.html
2, 2nd letter: http://howislondonlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/letter-to-london-buses-070909.html

Robin Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment