Monday 7 September 2009

A letter to LONDON BUSES 07/09/09

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to let you know that I am very unhappy with your onboard audio announcement system,it is too loud and UNNECESSARY. Why? who would want to listen to announcement which is keep telling you, where the bus is going! would you get on a bus,if you do not where is going, you will not.Than why have that announcement.

Ok, it also put out announcement of some roads name, not all.This may help some people, but how often.Why make so many local people listen to this thing over and over again,you could have set up a button, so if anyone does not know where they are going press it than listen to it, instead you [ LONDON BUSES ] make everyone listen to it everytime,even if I am the only one in the bus, still have to listen to this loud announcement system, guess what since I last wrote to, I have pain in my both ears, all I ask you to do is turn it down or turn part of the bus speakers off, so if someone do not want to listen to it, than they can go and sit there. e.g turn the speakers off upper deck on double decker buses, thats not too much to ask, is it? while you are at it, keep the heater off too on upper deck.It appears most of the drivers love heater,so lets keep upper deck nice and cool for those want it that way.

Today I show a lady, with she has something in her ear to block the noise.How sad is that, ask youself this question, how would you feel, if someone in your shouts at you every few mins, telling you where you are going, you are going to tell that person, shut up, I know where I am going.Who ever set this up, must be sacked for careless and no consideration for the many bus users.He/she wanted help the very few but happy to make many bus users life hell on that process.

So what is it going to be,sure you will not take no word of mine, I am going a head and sending this letter to my local MP and also send it to Watch Dog and some news papers too, so will send their agent on the bus to check for themself, if they think this is a abuse done by LONDON BUS STAFF.Someone will pay a havey price for this.I do not know how many of you will lose your jobs,when you make a mistake, if soemone tells you it's wrong, you look at it, and change it, you just do not sit on it and be arrogant.

There is so much you can teach the bus drivers to make bus user life better,e.g certain bus stops connect with another bus rute, when a bus stops there, if there is an other bus behind it, bus in the front should wait and see if anyone want to transfer from that bus to his.Only a tiny amout of drivers do this, you can teach the rest. If you say, you have and they not following it, I doubt that,Bus driver reply, when I asked them to switch off the loud speaker, as I am the only one in the bus, their reply is - they been told not to switch it off. Bravo...

No comments:

Post a Comment