Monday 14 September 2009

reply to MP eamil 14/09/09

Dear Mr MP

Thank you for getting back to me so quick!

how about keeping part of the bus with no announcement, thats not hard is it! people have choice in this country, why make many local people listen to this unnecessary loudness speakers, who ever you talk to, this can be solved, why they still have not sort out the heating problem, so only solution would be have part of the bus with no announcement.

drivers will play, you will not belive how loud some of the bus announcement are,if they can put it more louder they may will do it, just sicking.ok I agree some people with hearing difficulty may benifit from this,but will make everyone else deaf.

it is good have a system, but have to think it through, before spending million pounds on it, will you sent in troops to rescue 1 person, but on the process kill 99 people, thats what on board announcement doing right Now.How many people in a local bus, do not know where they are going,not many, most of the times, none.Maybe this help in central LONDON.

why not have a button inside the bus, so if someone gets on and not know where they are going, than they can press than it will announce once and tell where the bus is going,or the next stop, instead, this bloody thing announce even if I am the only one in the bus, how is that helps, as for your comments,ipods and mobile 'phones virtually drowns out - think again, you have not been on the buses likely have you. These speakers on the buses are so loud that I could hear it from outside the bus. wow, I never hear ipod or Mobile phones.I do not use mobile/ipod on the bus, I am a very polite person, unlike some.

I hope you try the buses that I have mention on my previous e-mail and if you still think that I am over reacting, guess what I even bought a ear defender,it's that bad.

Make a chance or change will come to you.

Thank you

Yours
Mr Robin Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment